Thu, Nov 30 at 6pm
Exclusive Christmas Holiday Kickoff Event
for Wine Under The Oaks Weekend
Boone Hall Plantation and the Charleston Radio Group are excited to introduce "Uncorked" - an exclusive black tie Christmas holiday event that is being presented for the first time at the popular Cotton Dock venue Thursday November 30, 2017.
Please join us for this new event that will present an enchanting evening that will consist of::
- Specialty cocktails by Tito’s Vodka
- Martini Bar
- Moscow Mules
- Larceny Bourbon Tastings
- Various wines by Santa Margherita Vineyard
- Cigar roller
- Local beer
- Passed hors d’eourves, food stations, and desserts provided by Charleston’s Finest Cru Catering
- East Coast Entertainment’s Liquid Pleasure will provide live music that will keep you on the dance floor all night!
- This memorable evening will also include oyster shucking from Oyster’s XO
- Photobooths, and so much more!
"Uncorked" will also be a fundraiser event that will benefit the local Rotary Club of Mount Pleasant and their many charitable outreach efforts. The Rotary of Mount Pleasant participates in several local service projects that directly impact our community, and 100% of their charitable proceeds go directly to benefit their projects. Some of their project’s in our local community include but are not limited to Backpack Buddies, Happy Feet, and Habitat for Humanity.
Tickets will be limited for 250 exclusive guests so we suggest that if you would like to be a part of this inaugural event that tickets be purchased early.
Thursday - November 30, 2017 - 6PM-10PM
Cotton Dock at Boone Hall Plantation
Attire: Black Tie
Ticket Pricing: $150 Each