Friday, November 30th 6pm-11pm
Exclusive Christmas Holiday Kickoff Event
Co-presented with the Charleston Radio Group
Sponsored By Ameris Bank
This will be the second year for this exclusive black tie optional event that will be hosted at the Cotton Dock at Boone Hall Plantation. Event take place Friday November 30th from 6PM-11PM.
Feedback from attendees to the inaugural event last year across the board stated that this enchanting evening had an incredible "Wow" factor and was one of the best events they had ever been to in Charleston. The Cotton Dock will be impeccably decorated with a décor that reflects the style and class of this event and the Christmas holidays.
Event Features include:
- Aerialists pouring Sparkling Rosè and Prosecco for guests as they arrive
- Specialty cocktails by Tito's Vodka
- Martini Bar
- Moscow Mules
- Premium Bourbon Tastings
- Various wines
- Cigar roller
- Local beer
- Passed hors d'eourves, food stations, and desserts provided by Charleston's Finest Cru Catering
- Live music that will keep you on the dance floor all night!
- Oyster shucking from Oyster's XO
- Photo booths, and so much more!
"Uncorked" will also be a fundraiser event that will benefit charities in the Mt. Pleasant and Charleston areas.
Tickets will be limited for 250 exclusive guests so we suggest that tickets be purchased early.
See highlight video and other event details at:
Friday - November 30, 2018 - 6PM-11PM
Cotton Dock at Boone Hall Plantation
Attire: Black Tie Optional
Ticket Pricing: $150 Each